continuum-users mailing list archives

From rking999 <richard_king...@hotmail.com>
Subject Multi-Module flat level parent POM problems
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:10:37 GMT

Hi,

I have a project structure similar to the following in SCM:

parent--branch--Maven--pom.xml

module1--branch--Maven--pom.xml

module2--branch--Maven--pom.xml

It is a flat structure and I have had to branch the projects so as not to
harm development using the old build system whilst we are in transition.

When I load the parent POM into Continuum it starts the build but does not
check out the other modules and cannot find the POMs for these modules.  The
Module path in the parent POM is ../module1 and ../module2

Is there anyway I can achieve this using Continuum?

thanks in advance,

Richard