continuum-users mailing list archives

From kazroh <kaz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: logged in user's information
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 20:05:20 GMT

Matt,

I had a quick look at the cargo plugin, but because it didn't support
Websphere I stopped looking at it. Maybe they have some sort of generic
setting or workaround for
application servers that are not supported out of the box.

I just use an Ant task within Maven to do the copying and write extra log
files. It's not the most elegant solution but it does the trick for me.

hope that helps,
kazroh