continuum-users mailing list archives

From vetalok <>
Subject Re: [Continuum 1.0.3] Is Changes section broken again?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:06:36 GMT

>This pb is solved for the majority of users and I don't have it.
When it was solved? (I'm using continuum 1.0.3 that has been downloaded 1
week ago)
How did u resolve this problem? May I modify some files in continnnum
configs or src? - still opened
Did u have the same prb some time?

SCM url:
scm log messages language is English

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> This pb is solved for the majority of users and I don't have it.
> I'm on winXP SP2 too with different version of svn/CVS.
> What is your SCM, the version and the language used in scm log messages?
> Emmanuel
> vetalok a écrit :
>> Hi all
>> Did someone resolve the prb with 3 blank columns (I may see only files
>> has
>> been changed)?
>> The same situation at
>> I can't understand why this problem doesn't resolved still... :(
>> How can I resolve this prb?
>> Any help will be highly appreciated!
>> (I have WinXP SP2)
>> Mang Jun Lau wrote:
>>> I just moved to 1.0.3 and I've done several test builds.  In one of the
>>> builds, I removed a project directory from the working directory to test
>>> out the Changes section in the build log.  When I ran the build again,
>>> Continuum checked out the missing directory just fine.  After the build,
>>> in the e-mail and on the web interface, the Changes section shows 3
>>> blank
>>> columns and then the files that have changed in the 4th column.
>>> I think it may be broken again.
>>> _Mang

Sent from the Continuum - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message