continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logged in user's information
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 19:20:25 GMT
You should probably start a new email thread on the Maven User list
with a proper subject -- someone is bound to have some tips. I'm not
using Jboss at the moment so I don't know how to deal with this use
case.

Also you might try asking the same question on the Cargo User list --
surely someone there is doing this too.

Wayne