continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: root project path property
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:29:20 GMT
I don't see an other solution with an env var. For me, '.' is a valid directory, it's isn't
an absolute path, but it's correct because your in the working directory.

What is the result if you use ${basedir} in your pom?
You can try ${project.build.directory}/..
${project.build.directory} is the target directory

Emmanuel

B. De Mezzo a écrit :
> I set it in a build definition on the 'argument' line: '--batch-mode
> -Droot.dir=.'
> In my pom.xml I put some ant code at the 'validate' phase where if do a
> '<echo message="root dir = ${root.dir}" />' and so I get, in the root
> project and its sub-project, this output: 'root dir = .'. In conclusion
> it seems it does not interprete nor expand the '.' like any shell
> should. This is confirmed when I put '-Droot.dir=`pwd`', the output was
> 'root dir = `pwd`' ... funny, no ?
>
> Still looking for a solution ! :(
>
> Emmanuel Venisse a écrit :
>> It doesn't work?? Where do you set it? in the build definition, right?
>>
>> B. De Mezzo a écrit :
>>> Thx but that does not work ... continuum does not expand the '.' in
>>> some valid path.
>>> I also try -Droot.dir=`pwd` but it does not work too :(
>>> And I try a strange var named '${curr-scm-root}' who does not work ...
>>>
>>> Some other ideas ? :)

the