continuum-users mailing list archives

From "B. De Mezzo" <benoit.deme...@paycool.net>
Subject Re: root project path property
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:09:32 GMT
I set it in a build definition on the 'argument' line: '--batch-mode
-Droot.dir=.'
In my pom.xml I put some ant code at the 'validate' phase where if do a
'<echo message="root dir = ${root.dir}" />' and so I get, in the root
project and its sub-project, this output: 'root dir = .'. In conclusion
it seems it does not interprete nor expand the '.' like any shell
should. This is confirmed when I put '-Droot.dir=`pwd`', the output was
'root dir = `pwd`' ... funny, no ?

Still looking for a solution ! :(

Emmanuel Venisse a écrit :
> It doesn't work?? Where do you set it? in the build definition, right?
>
> B. De Mezzo a écrit :
>> Thx but that does not work ... continuum does not expand the '.' in
>> some valid path.
>> I also try -Droot.dir=`pwd` but it does not work too :(
>> And I try a strange var named '${curr-scm-root}' who does not work ...
>>
>> Some other ideas ? :)
>>
>> Emmanuel Venisse a écrit :
>>> You can try -Droot.dir=.
>>> continuum start maven in the working directory so '.' is correct

the