continuum-users mailing list archives

From "B. De Mezzo" <benoit.deme...@paycool.net>
Subject Re: root project path property
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 15:53:59 GMT
During the test phase, I need some property files located in
'svn-checkouted-dir/conf' (for example). This 'svn-checkouted-dir' is
managed by continuum and is on the form :
'continuum-install-path/apps/continuum/workingdir/1/' or something like
that. So I need a solution to say to maven and to my test that the root
project dir is 'continuum-install-path/apps/continuum/workingdir/1/'.
For example with a '-Droot.dir=${the.fucking.var.I.look.for}' when I
define in continuum a 'build definition' to run maven.

Obviously, I rather prefere to use a property or an env var than to fix
directly in my pom.xml the current path used by continuum ...

Thx !
BDM.