continuum-users mailing list archives

From "B. De Mezzo" <benoit.deme...@paycool.net>
Subject Re: root project path property
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 15:24:49 GMT
B. De Mezzo a écrit :
> hello,
> I am looking for a property to pass througth maven to get the absolute
> path location of the current build working directory. Does it exist ?
> If not, have you got an idea to get this piece of information ?
>
> Thx,
> BDM.
update:
 - ${basedir} is not a good solution because it changes for each project
in multi-module project.
 - And when I use a piece of ant code within maven (in some
<configuration><task>...</task></configuration>), the modification,
have done onto an ant-style property, is not visible back in maven.
 - Using profiles to set a property according to an existing file or an
existing property (to do distinction between root project and module
project levels) does not work too ...

I am becoming disappointed ...
HHEEELLLPPP :)

Thx,