continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Hilco Wijbenga" <hilco.wijbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running Continuum WAR on JBoss 4.0.5
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 06:51:01 GMT
> On 12/15/06, Hilco Wijbenga <hilco.wijbenga@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > P.S. I tried 'mvn jetty:run' but I got "The plugin
> > 'org.codehaus.mojo:jetty-maven-plugin' does not exist or no valid
> > version could be found" so no love there.
>
> I'm usually able to get past this error by deleting the plugin from my
> local repository.  In this case,
>     rm -rf $M2_REPO/org/codehaus/mojo/jetty-maven-plugin

I'm afraid that doesn't help. The only way I can get Jetty to run is
to type the rather verbose

mvn org.mortbay.jetty:maven-jetty-plugin:run

That at least starts Jetty but I don't get much further because after
a long stacktrace it complains about

Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentRepositoryException:
Component descriptor role:
'org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.KnownHostsProvider',
implementation:
'org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.knownhost.FileKnownHostsProvider',
role hint: 'file' has a hint, but there are other implementations that
don't
        at org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.DefaultComponentRepository.addComponentDescriptor(DefaultComponentRepository.java:181)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.addComponentDescriptor(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:450)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.container.initialization.ComponentDiscoveryPhase.discoverComponents(ComponentDiscoveryPhase.java:71)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.container.initialization.ComponentDiscoveryPhase.execute(ComponentDiscoveryPhase.java:25)
        ... 42 more
3963 [main] INFO org.mortbay.log - Started SelectChannelConnector @ 0.0.0.0:8080
[INFO] Started Jetty Server
[INFO] Starting scanner at interval of 10 seconds.

So Jetty starts but Continuum doesn't. Any idea what's causing this?

Cheers,
Hilco