continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: validation email url when Register for an Account
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2006 19:25:28 GMT
On 12/22/06, L. J. <apache.maillist@gmail.com> wrote:

> The temp workaround that works for me is changing the localhost URL to
> http://yourContinuumURL:yourContinuumPort(ex:8080)/continuum/security/xxxxxxxxx.
> I tried to change the Base URL, but that does not help.

I think the Base URL just affects the URLs for project groups, build
results, etc.

(Assuming you're also talking about 1.1-SNAPSHOT,) to change the URL
in the email, find the "security.properties" file and edit that. [1]

> Also, I wonder how can I unlcok admin user "admin" if it is locked.

I don't see a way, unless you have created another account that is a
User Administrator.  (That's what I did before testing this, so I
could use that account to unlock the 'admin' account.)

The next thing I'd try is editing the database directly.

[1] http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUMUSER/Deploying
--
Wendy