continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Python xmlrpc scripts
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 00:26:41 GMT
I think the xmlrpc interface is a bit of a work in progress at the
moment...we have had a raft of changes in things regarding project
groups and stuff and I would like to see these api's cleaned up and
consolidated to use the project group and project keys mentioned in
another thread.  I know rahul is interested in getting these cleaned
up soon.

I so I think using them as they are on the trunk is a bit of a hit or
miss atm...some of it probably works 100%...so I can tell you that its
slated to get cleaned up and use at your own risk off of trunk atm.

and bother rahul about it :)

jesse