continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installing continuum 1.1 SNAPSHOT
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 00:59:40 GMT
check the logs for anything odd and post that here and we can help

I had someone report something similar earlier today but I couldn't
confirm and when I tried it things worked on a fresh install.

you are logging in after the initial admin account creation with 'admin' right?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com