continuum-users mailing list archives

From Robert Dale <robert.d...@duke.edu>
Subject Re: Cannot build maven project
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:53:09 GMT
<continuum install>/apps/continuum/conf/application.xml:
There's a logging component at the bottom.  Modify <level>LEVEL</level>.

--
Robert Dale

Henrique Prange <hprange@gmail.com> wrote on 12/18/2006 07:20:14 AM:

> Hi Rahul,
>
> Maybe it is a stupid question, but how can I turn on DEBUG level on
> Continuum?
>
> I removed the settings.xml from the user .m2 configuration folder. Also,

> I verified that settings.xml from maven installation folder is the
> original version (without changes). I think the problem is not on Maven
> settings, because "mvn clean deploy" command works with the projects on
> Continuum working directory. Could a Continuum specific option be the
> problem?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Henrique
>
> Rahul Thakur wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't think if there is a way to verify the settings.xml (someone
can
> > correct if I am wrong). You can turn on the DEBUG level for continuum
> > and see what settings.xml it logs on the console in the scenario where

> > this error occurs.
> >
> > I ran into same error few weeks ago and ended up reverting the
> > settings.xml to a sane revision and then making small incremental
> > updates to it.  Is that new repository location missing a property
like
> > - id, name?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Rahul
> >

> > Henrique Prange wrote:
> >> Hi Rahul,
> >>
> >> Thank you to answer. I've changed the settings.xml to add a new
> >> repository location (this configuration seems to work correctly).
> >> Anyway, I removed the settings.xml file from ~/.m2 and the error
> >> persists. I really can't figure out what is the reason for that
> >> problem. Is there a way to verify the correctness of Continuum
> >> configuration?
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Henrique

org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException:
> MavenTwoBuildExecutor.
> updateProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:117)

> UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.
> execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.java:64)

> DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:273)

> BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:47)

> ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.
> run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)

> MavenBuilderHelperException:

DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.getMavenProject(DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.java:339)

> DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.
> mapMetadataToProject(DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.java:112)

> MavenTwoBuildExecutor.
> updateProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:113)

> writeElementContent(MXSerializer.java:912)

> text(MXSerializer.java:776)

> writeSettings(SettingsXpp3Writer.java:581)

> write(SettingsXpp3Writer.java:71)

DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.writeSettings(DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.java:489)

DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.getMavenProject(DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.java:301)