continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Roald Bankras" <ro...@jteam.nl>
Subject seperation of goals
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 13:34:43 GMT
Hi

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to split the goals on a maven project.
I have a multi module project and I want to first clean all modules, then package all modules,
and finally create the site of all modules.
But if I specify "clean package site" as the goal, these goals are called for each module
at a time.

Another situation where I definately want to seperate it, is when I call scm:tag. I want to
be sure that the whole project builds before I tag any module.

Thx in advance.

Roald Bankras
Software Engineer
JTeam b.v.

   The HYPERLINK "http://legal.jteam.nl/JTeamGeneralConditions.pdf"General Conditions JTeam
B.V. apply to all proposals and

   deliveries made by JTeam B.V. The General Conditions JTeam B.V.

   are filed at the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam under number

   204/2002 as well as with the clerk of the court's office of the district

   court in Amsterdam under number 204/2002 and will be sent upon

   request.