continuum-users mailing list archives

From kazroh <kaz...@googlemail.com>
Subject logged in user's information
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:56:21 GMT

Hi,

I'm using profiles and a target to copy EAR files to TEST, QA and PROD
environments. I want to log
which version is copied to a certain environment at which time. That part is
working.

But I also want to know who started this "build" (in this case just a copy)?

So the question is: how can I obtain the information from Continuum to know
who is logged in in the webapp and who fired that target?

Some more context info: anyone from the IT team should be able to start a
fresh build from CVS (scm:update), compile, test, build EAR file, then with
a separate build command, they can choose either to deploy (=copy in this
case) the freshly build EAR to TEST, QA or PROD env.

Continuum version 1.0.3 running on Windows XP

tx,