continuum-users mailing list archives

From <joy...@oocl.com>
Subject Continuum with clearcase - pom.xml not found problem
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 05:56:15 GMT

Dear Continuum,

Do we have any workaroud to solve the following problems? Thanks!
btw, I am not in this user group, could you reply to me direclty?

I am using Continuum with ClearCase. Even though the load rules are
correctly specified and the files are checked out, Continuum is looking
for pom.xml on top of the directories
rather than 3-level deep. How do I configure it to look in the
subdirectory?
The config_spec file is typical:

element * CHECKEDOUT
element * /main/LATEST
load /vobs/bd_test/fed-one/fedone-all/fedone-core

pom.xml is in fedone-core

Thanks.

Janos Mucsi
415-422-1692

****
Build Error:
****
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException:
Could not find Maven project descriptor.
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.upda
teProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:108)

Regards,
Joy

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Email from OOCL is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If it is not intended for
you, please delete it immediately unread.  The internet cannot guarantee that this communication
is free of viruses, interception or interference and anyone who communicates with us by email
is taken to accept the risks in doing so.  Without limitation, OOCL and its affiliates accept
no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in connection with the use of this email.  Under
no circumstances shall this email constitute a binding agreement to carry or for provision
of carriage services by OOCL, which is subject to the availability of carrier's equipment
and vessels and the terms and conditions of OOCL's standard bill of lading which is also available
at http://www.oocl.com.