continuum-users mailing list archives

From Henrique Prange <hpra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot build maven project
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 16:55:20 GMT
Thank you, Robert. I changed the log level to DEBUG, but no more useful
information was logged.

As a desperate solution, I made a backup of Continuum and installed a
new one from the scratch. I created a very simple project that works
outside Continuum. The "mvn help:effective-pom help:effective-settings"
command don't reveal anything suspicious for this project. But the
problem still remains. Now, even with a fresh installation, Continuum
doesn't work and I can't add any project.

Following is the pom.xml of the project:

<project>
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
<groupId>moleque.test</groupId>
<artifactId>simple-app</artifactId>
<packaging>jar</packaging>
<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<name>simple-app</name>
<url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
<scm>
    <connection>
       scm:svn:http://dev.moleque.com.br:8086/svn/simple-app/trunk
    </connection>
    <developerConnection>
       scm:svn:http://dev.moleque.com.br:8086/svn/simple-app/trunk
    </developerConnection>
</scm>
<distributionManagement>
    <site>
       <id>simple-app.site</id>
       <url>
          file:///Library/WebServer/Documents/docs/simple-app
       </url>
    </site>
    <snapshotRepository>
       <id>dev.moleque.repo.snapshot</id>
       <name>Snapshot Repository Moleque</name>
       <url>file:///Users/devadmin/proximity/inhouse</url>
    </snapshotRepository>
</distributionManagement>
</project>

I don't know if it's a bug. But if it is, I don't know how to reproduce. :(

Any suggestions are very welcome. :)

Thanks in advance,

Henrique

--

\o/ Henrique Prange, Moleque de Idéias Educação e Tecnologia Ltda
/ \ http://www.moleque.com.br