continuum-users mailing list archives

From Henrique Prange <hpra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot build maven project
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:20:14 GMT
Hi Rahul,

Maybe it is a stupid question, but how can I turn on DEBUG level on
Continuum?

I removed the settings.xml from the user .m2 configuration folder. Also,
I verified that settings.xml from maven installation folder is the
original version (without changes). I think the problem is not on Maven
settings, because "mvn clean deploy" command works with the projects on
Continuum working directory. Could a Continuum specific option be the
problem?

Thanks,

Henrique

--

\o/ Henrique Prange, Moleque de Idéias Educação e Tecnologia Ltda
/ \ http://www.moleque.com.br