continuum-users mailing list archives

From Rahul Thakur <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot build maven project
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 00:32:01 GMT
Hi,

I don't think if there is a way to verify the settings.xml (someone can
correct if I am wrong). You can turn on the DEBUG level for continuum
and see what settings.xml it logs on the console in the scenario where
this error occurs.

I ran into same error few weeks ago and ended up reverting the
settings.xml to a sane revision and then making small incremental
updates to it.  Is that new repository location missing a property like
- id, name?

Cheers,
Rahul