continuum-users mailing list archives

From Henrique Prange <hpra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot build maven project
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 00:02:28 GMT
Hi Rahul,

Thank you to answer. I've changed the settings.xml to add a new
repository location (this configuration seems to work correctly).
Anyway, I removed the settings.xml file from ~/.m2 and the error
persists. I really can't figure out what is the reason for that problem.
Is there a way to verify the correctness of Continuum configuration?

Cheers,

Henrique

--

\o/ Henrique Prange, Moleque de Idéias Educação e Tecnologia Ltda
/ \ http://www.moleque.com.br