continuum-users mailing list archives

From Henrique Prange <hpra...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot build maven project
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:46:14 GMT
Hi List,

I'm using Continuum for a time without problems. Today, however, my
projects stop building with the following error:

Build Error:
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException:
Error while mapping metadata.
         at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.updateProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:117)
         at
org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.execute(UpdateProjectFromWorkingDirectoryContinuumAction.java:64)
         at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:273)
         at
org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:47)
         at
org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)
Caused by:
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenBuilderHelperException:
Cannot build maven project from
/usr/local/continuum/apps/continuum/working-directory/1/pom.xml (null).

         at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.getMavenProject(DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.java:339)
         at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.mapMetadataToProject(DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.java:112)
         at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.updateProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:113)
         ... 5 more
         at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.MXSerializer.writeElementContent(MXSerializer.java:912)
         at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.MXSerializer.text(MXSerializer.java:776)
         at
org.apache.maven.settings.io.xpp3.SettingsXpp3Writer.writeSettings(SettingsXpp3Writer.java:581)
         at
org.apache.maven.settings.io.xpp3.SettingsXpp3Writer.write(SettingsXpp3Writer.java:71)
         at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.writeSettings(DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.java:489)
         at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.getMavenProject(DefaultMavenBuilderHelper.java:301)
         ... 7 more

The projects were building normally sometime ago. If I try to build
using maven manually on working directory, the build works.

Also, I can't add new projects to the project list too, because of the
same problem. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Henrique

--

\o/ Henrique Prange, Moleque de Idéias Educação e Tecnologia Ltda
/ \ http://www.moleque.com.br