continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Guther" <Andreas.Gut...@markettools.com>
Subject RE: seperation of goals
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 16:00:41 GMT
This might be a question more suited for the Maven user list.

Andreas

-----Original Message-----
From: Roald Bankras [mailto:roald@jteam.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2006 5:35 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: seperation of goals

Hi

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to split the goals on a maven
project.
I have a multi module project and I want to first clean all modules,
then package all modules, and finally create the site of all modules.
But if I specify "clean package site" as the goal, these goals are
called for each module at a time.

Another situation where I definately want to seperate it, is when I call
scm:tag. I want to be sure that the whole project builds before I tag
any module.

Thx in advance.

Roald Bankras
Software Engineer
JTeam b.v.

   The HYPERLINK
"http://legal.jteam.nl/JTeamGeneralConditions.pdf"General Conditions
JTeam B.V. apply to all proposals and

   deliveries made by JTeam B.V. The General Conditions JTeam B.V.

   are filed at the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam under number

   204/2002 as well as with the clerk of the court's office of the
district

   court in Amsterdam under number 204/2002 and will be sent upon

   request.