continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance collapse when logged as admin
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 18:16:07 GMT
we have identified a number of key areas that need some work in the
performance area...never fear, we'll get them ironed out pretty soon I
hope.  I personally know of a couple of improvements that we can make
in the plexus-security side of things, specifically in the speed of
the authz operations, just a matter of getting in there and doing them
and then testing them out.

jesse

On 11/13/06, Samuel Langlois <slanglois@ilog.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can you please confirm that the issue is pinpointed and taken care of?
>
> I apologize for sounding pushy, but I would really like to be sure that this performance
issue will be corrected in the future (and

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com