continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Lee Meador" <...@leemeador.com>
Subject Re: Junit and sites in Continuum
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:05:36 GMT
First, I'm assuming you are talking about the "site" that is generated by
Maven 2.

I deploy the site to a handy Apache server. (See <distributionManagement>)
It points back to the continuum server. (<ciManagement> I think)

So its sort of the opposite of the way you are asking about.

-- Lee

--
-- Lee Meador
Sent from gmail. My real email address is lee AT leemeador.com