continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Henriquez" <carlosalberto.henriq...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems building. Out of space.
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:59:09 GMT
Hi all,

I'm having a problem with continuum 1.0.3 and maven projects.

When I try to make a build of any kind (site, compile, install, test...) I
get the following error:

and the test failed. In the other hand, If I make the build directly from
maven, it works.

Please help. My continuum has 62 Java projects with A LOT of classes in
total. I don't know if the continuum server has a limit for it

Thanks for your help