continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Tran" <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Force checkout with starteam command
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:01:24 GMT
How offen this condition happens?

>From my experience, its always happen when a file is deleted from starteam
then put it back before the next continuum schedule build.
The work around is to wipe out the checkout area.  If you force some dummy
changes in your continuum project configuration,
continuum will do that for you.

 Also, since the error happens on starteam update which happens to use "co"
command, we cannot force a checkout since it will
slow down big time for every schedule build.

A much better solution is needed.

-D