continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance collapse when logged as admin
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:47:57 GMT
hm, that sounds to me like it would be an issue with the speed of
authz activities on those pages, they had been really slow until I put
in abit of per page caching in the session to speed it up...and it was
a lot faster from then on...but this could be something related to
that.

what database are you guys using for this?  the derby one with the release?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com