continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Urbieta Matias" <matiasurbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deploy of related artifacts
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:12:05 GMT
Hi Emmanuel, that feature is not working well for me. Here i'm
attaching an example where Utils artifact depends on DNI_XML artifact.
When i shot the build ( either group build or Utils buld), it doesn't
respect the dependency order :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>serverlib</groupId>
  <artifactId>Utils</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <packaging>tjar</packaging>

 <dependency>
      <groupId>serverlib</groupId>
      <artifactId>DNI_XML</artifactId>
      <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

and the oher artifact's pom is:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>serverlib</groupId>
  <artifactId>DNI_XML</artifactId>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <description></description>
  <packaging>tjar</packaging>

it just have an special thing, i have my own packaging method.
Thanks

--
Lic Matias Urbieta