continuum-users mailing list archives

From jacob thomas <jactho...@deloitte.com>
Subject Continuum Uninstall
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 12:07:59 GMT

Hi, I am facing an issue, I am very new to the Continuum Tool.

The issues is, I removed continuum from the box, and even clear the registry
also for conitinuum service. I tried to
reinstall, unpacked it under the C://... and i ran the command run.bat.
JAVA_HOME, M2_HOME is also set in both system & user environment.

Here is the error log I am getting:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C:\continuum-1.0.3\bin\win32>run.bat

wrapper  | --> Wrapper Started as Console
wrapper  | Launching a JVM...
jvm 1      | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\Crimson
jvm 1      | Exception in thread "main"
wrapper  | JVM exited while loading the application.
wrapper  | Launching a JVM...
jvm 2      | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\Crimson
jvm 2      | Exception in thread "main"
wrapper  | JVM exited while loading the application.
wrapper  | Launching a JVM...
jvm 3      | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\Crimson
jvm 3      | Exception in thread "main"
wrapper  | JVM exited while loading the application.
wrapper  | Launching a JVM...
jvm 4      | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\Crimson
jvm 4      | Exception in thread "main"
wrapper  | JVM exited while loading the application.
wrapper  | Launching a JVM...
jvm 5      | java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Files\Crimson
jvm 5      | Exception in thread "main"
wrapper  | JVM exited while loading the application.
wrapper  | There were 5 failed launches in a row, each lasting less than 300
seconds.  Giving up.
wrapper  |   There may be a configuration problem: please check the logs.
wrapper  | <-- Wrapper Stopped
Press any key to continue . . .

I got stuck at this point, let me know if anybody knows the solution how to
unInstall & reInstall.

Thanks & Regards

Jacob Thomas