continuum-users mailing list archives

From David Roussel <contin...@diroussel.xsmail.com>
Subject Re: Independent perforce ant projects triggering builds of each other
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:25:54 GMT

On 9 Nov 2006, at 00:14, Jason Foster wrote:

> 1. The perforce clientspec setup for the machine is targeting a
> rather large
> subsection of the repository, starting at a level that is higher up
> than any
> of the projects we want to build.  Could this be the cause?  Does the
> clientspec need to be narrowed down?

I think this is the key point.  I'm not a perforce user, but I
imagine the perforce scm plugin for maven will look for any changes
in this client spec and consider them changes for the project.  See
if you can change the client spec to be a bit more project specfic,
and see if that fixes it.

I know it can be a pain, as I guess you are just inheriting it.

David