continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Krishnaiah, Shankar" <Shankar.Krishna...@Travelex.com>
Subject RE: Configuration of Username and password for subversion
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:49:36 GMT
Hope this helps.

In our system we have configured subversion access via http using
Apache.

The config for svn in httpd.conf[Apache] looks as

Also define access to the D:\svn directory which is where svn repository
resides.

<Directory "D:\svn">
   AllowOverride None
    Options All
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

<Location /svn>
	DAV svn
	DavDepthInfinity on
	SVNParentPath D:\svn
	SVNListParentPath on
	AuthType SSPI
	SSPIAuth On
	SSPIAuthoritative On
	SSPIDomain <domaincontroller>
	SSPIOfferBasic On
	SSPIOmitDomain On
	AuthName "Subversion repositories"
	Require valid-user
</Location>

This enables access to all users from ldap.

By default Continuum uses the local account to log in to Svn.
There are other modes to specify a
username[http://maven.apache.org/scm/subversion.html]
We use the default mode.

So our pom looks svn via the configuration below.
	<scm>
		<connection>
			scm:svn:http://svnhost/Repos/trunk
		</connection>