continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forced builds
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 19:31:01 GMT
No changes in code == no reason to build, right? I don't see the
usefulness of this enhancement, personally... Unless of course some
PHB has laid down a "build all projects every 3 hrs" kind of mandate
in your organization.

Wayne

> Not yet, why?
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> > Is it possible to have Continuum force build every n hours even if the
> > code in the source code repository hasn't changed?
> >

> > This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message.

> > Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]