continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wayne Fay" <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project build order
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 17:40:44 GMT
Sounds to me like Client depends on Server depends on Common.

Thus:
common/pom.xml
<dependencies>...none...</dependencies>

server/pom.xml
<dependencies>...common...</dependencies>

client/pom.xml
<dependencies>...server, common...</dependencies> or
<dependencies>...server...</dependencies> and common will be pulled in
via transitive dependencies

Is there a reason you can't set things up like this, or why this won't
work for you?

Wayne