continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continuum tasks
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 08:39:28 GMT
goals are define in build definitions, you can see them in the project view. By default, continuum
build all projects with this command :
mvn -N clean install

If you have more than one build definition for your project, "build now" will use the default
build definition.

Emmanuel

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> How do we know which goals are run during a Continuum build?  When we
> press "build now", does that mean Continuum executes mvn package, or
> does it execute something else?  Also, can we configure the goals it
> executes during the build?
>

> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]