continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Forced builds
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:15:58 GMT
Build on dependencies changes will be in next version. It's already implemented in trunk.

Emmanuel

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> Well, for example, if a Maven dependency changes on the Maven repository but the version
stays the same, the pom.xml will not change, but we will need to rebuild to get the new dependency
into the build.

for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message.

>> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]