continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Continum process is in activity for 2 days
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:23:43 GMT
your process are stopped, continuum print the difference between the start time and the end
time but
in your case, the end time isn't set in database so continuum use the current time, it's why
you see
it incremented each time you go to this page. If you want to stop it, you'll need to add a
end time
in database, but I don't think it's necessary, continuum will work without this date.

Emmanuel