continuum-users mailing list archives

From Francois Le Fevre <flefe...@genoscope.cns.fr>
Subject Continum process is in activity for 2 days
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:32:31 GMT
Dear all,
I am using continuum 1.0.3 for maven 2 project.
Last days my subversion server crashes.
Independly continuum has started to build one of my project.
As the fisrt action is to connect to subversion server, continuum got an
error.

So I need to restart continum

When I look to continuum console, the "End of time" was empty and the
time of the build is going greater each minute : "Started since : 2 d 19
h 9 min 29 sec"

Is there a way to kill a continuum process?

I have founded this post http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-576
But I don't understand what i need to do...
I have killed manually all maven process and restart continuum, but
chrono is still in activity!!

Thansk a lot.

Francois

--