continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "ETIENNE Olivier" <olivier.etie...@c-s.fr>
Subject Re: Problem during build
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:59:21 GMT
I found the solution !
It cames from dirty files stored in the CVS repository, removing them 
has solved my problem.

ETIENNE Olivier a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to compile a Java project based on a CVS repository and ant 
> builds scripts. When the project build is launch, the files are 
> retrieved from CVS but the build command doesn't work (Error at the 
> end of the mail).
> But if I open a shell and go in the corresponding working directory, 
> launch the cvs command and run the ant script, everything  works 
> perfectly.
>
> Here are some of the messages from the continuum console.
>
> vm 1    | cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such 
> file or directory
> jvm 1    | cvs update: in directory 
> CMC/Applicatif/GTC/bin/phr/ibs/cmc/gtc/suivreLePassage:
> jvm 1    | cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such 
> file or directory
> jvm 1    |
> *jvm 1    | 2006-11-10 17:16:29,564 [Thread-2] WARN  
> ContinuumScm        - Provider message: The cvs command failed.
> jvm 1    | ERROR 22001: A truncation error was encountered trying to 
> shrink VARCHAR 'cvs update: in directory CMC/Applicatif/GTC/bin:
> jvm 1    | cvs update:&' to length 1024.*
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown 
> Source)
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLChar.hasNonBlankChars(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLVarchar.normalize(Unknown Source)
> ...
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:47)

>
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)

>
> jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> *jvm 1    | 2006-11-10 17:16:29,791 [Thread-2] ERROR 
> BuildController                - Error while building project.
> jvm 1    | javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Insert request failed: 
> INSERT INTO SCMRESULT 
> (SCMRESULT_ID,MODEL_ENCODING,"EXCEPTION",COMMAND_LINE,PROVIDER_MESSAGE,SUCCESS,COMMAND_OUTPUT)

> VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?)*
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.InsertRequest.execute(InsertRequest.java:387) 
>
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2146)
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:739)
>
>
> ...
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)

>
> jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> *jvm 1    | NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
> jvm 1    | ERROR 22001: A truncation error was encountered trying to 
> shrink VARCHAR 'cvs update: in directory CMC/Applicatif/GTC/bin:
> jvm 1    | cvs update:&' to length 1024.*
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown 
> Source)
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLChar.hasNonBlankChars(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLVarchar.normalize(Unknown Source)
>
> ....
>
> vm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:192)

>
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:47)

>
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)

>
> jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> *jvm 1    | ERROR 22001: A truncation error was encountered trying to 
> shrink VARCHAR 'cvs update: in directory CMC/Applicatif/GTC/bin:
> jvm 1    | cvs update:&' to length 1024.*
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown 
> Source)
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLChar.hasNonBlankChars(Unknown Source)
>
> ....
>
> vm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:47)

>
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)

>
> jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> *jvm 1    | 2006-11-10 17:16:29,891 [Thread-2] ERROR 
> BuildController                - Internal error while building the 
> project.
> jvm 1    | javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Insert request failed: 
> INSERT INTO SCMRESULT 
> (SCMRESULT_ID,MODEL_ENCODING,"EXCEPTION",COMMAND_LINE,PROVIDER_MESSAGE,SUCCESS,COMMAND_OUTPUT)

> VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?)*
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.InsertRequest.execute(InsertRequest.java:387) 
>
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2146)
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:739)
>
> ....
>
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)

>
> jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> jvm 1    | NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
> *jvm 1    | ERROR 22001: A truncation error was encountered trying to 
> shrink VARCHAR 'cvs update: in directory CMC/Applicatif/GTC/bin:*
> jvm 1    | cvs update:&' to length 1024.
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown 
> Source)
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLChar.hasNonBlankChars(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLVarchar.normalize(Unknown Source)
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.derby.iapi.types.SQLVarchar.normalize(Unknown Source)
>
> ....
>
> *jvm 1    | 2006-11-10 17:16:29,932 [Thread-2] ERROR 
> TaskQueueExecutor:build-project - Error while executing task.
> jvm 1    | java.lang.NullPointerException*
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:342)

>
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:47)

>
> jvm 1    |      at 
> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)

>
> jvm 1    |      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>
>
> Any ideas ?
>


Mime
View raw message