continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: configuring email nofifiers
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:59:20 GMT
You can checkout Maven-SCM (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/)
build it, you probably need to skip all tests because it require some tools installed.
Then, you'll replace all maven-scm-* in your continuum by new ones.

If you don't want to build it, you can download artifacts from the snapshot repo
(http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/scm/)

Emmanuel

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> Thanks, how should I verify that this is fixed, in that, from where should I try to check
out, build, and deploy to?  Thanks.

for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message.

>> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]