continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: configuring email nofifiers
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 09:12:24 GMT
I think this bug is fixed in maven-scm trunk but not sure. File an issue about it
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM) and I'll look at it later.

Emmanuel

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> It looks like the checkout is jumbling my svn username/password:
>
> svn --username user:passw --non-interactive checkout instead of
> svn --username user --password passw ...
>
> Is this a known bug?

a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]