continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Site generation and reporting
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 21:06:25 GMT
If you want to keep the site even if continuum build the project, you need to deploy it in
continuum
or somewhere else.

About MAVEN_OPTS, you need to define it as an environment var defined for the user that run

continum. Maybe you can define it in wrapper.conf

Emmanuel

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> What is the best way to maintain site generation and reporting with
> Continuum?  Should the location of the sites be somewhere inside the
> Continuum directory?  Also, for a task like checkstyle, how could I add
> MAVEN_OPTS to the Continuum configuration?  Thanks.
>

> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]