continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Diverse Repositories
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:50:17 GMT
You need to add them separately. If you have children projects in three sources repositories,
you'll
need to add three projects in Continuum (one by child)

Emmanuel

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> Right, but if I have separate projects which cannot be tied to one parent project because
the same svn information will be assumed for the child projects, how should I aggregate the
child projects if I am not allowed to add them as modules?  Thanks.

should I consider these to be three children independent of each other and separately add
them to the Continuum build?  If so, if the order of building them is A, C, and B, for example,
how should I configure the order in which Maven 2 builds these, since I cannpt declare them
in the main parent anymore?  Thanks.

for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message.

>>> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]