continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <>
Subject Re: Diverse Repositories
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:37:47 GMT
Continuum find the correct order for the build with the dependencies list.

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> If I have three diverse children, and each one of these has submodules themselves, should
I consider these to be three children independent of each other and separately add them to
the Continuum build?  If so, if the order of building them is A, C, and B, for example, how
should I configure the order in which Maven 2 builds these, since I cannpt declare them in
the main parent anymore?  Thanks.
for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message.
>> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]

View raw message