continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Diverse Repositories
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:22:27 GMT
If children are in different souce repositories, I considerate them as different project and
mustn't
be declare as module in your parent pom.

The file protocol is already supported (since the first version), but it is desactivated by
default.
http://maven.apache.org/continuum/faqs.html#can-i-use-file-protocol-in-add-project-view

Emmanuel

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> What work-around do you recommend for me to use if I have children which
> are housed in different source code repositories from the parent, since
> the source code repository which is read from the parent is assumed for
> the children?  Will the file:// protocol work here?
>

> This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for
a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]