continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Continuum tasks
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:32:41 GMT
How do we know which goals are run during a Continuum build?  When we
press "build now", does that mean Continuum executes mvn package, or
does it execute something else?  Also, can we configure the goals it
executes during the build?

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]