continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Continuum reports incorrect failure
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 01:42:28 GMT
The continuum build fails too early, on a warning like this.
[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Checksum failed on download:

When I run the build from the command line, the build does not fail on a
warning, but only fails on an error.  If it is possible to tweak the
tolerance of the failure, please let me know how I can change the level
from warning to error.  Does
Continuum have tolerance levels like Log4j?  Thanks.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]