continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Mailing is not working
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:56:43 GMT
Does username, password, and sslMode relate to mailing?  Also, how do I
set the email you mentioned inside continuum using the shell projects?
Are there any examples for this?

-----Original Message-----
From: aquinault [mailto:aquinault@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 3:18 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Mailing is not working

Hi,
You must set up the username, password and sslMode because it seems
commented into your file.
You must set your email inside pom.xml (maven2 project) or inside
continuum
(shell project) as notifiers.
Voila.

Anthony quinault / Sogeti

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) wrote:

> Hi.  I set up my mailing like this, but I am not receiving any emails.
> May someone please help me with this?  Thanks in advance.
>
> x=name@domain.com like Bob@???.com
> y=name like Bob
> <configuration>
>         <from-mailbox>x</from-mailbox>
>         <from-name>y</from-name>
>         <timestamp-format>EEE, d MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss
Z</timestamp-format>
>         <includeBuildResult>true</includeBuildResult>
>         <alwaysSend>true</alwaysSend>
>       </configuration>
>
> z=name @domain.com like Clark@???.com
> <configuration>
>         <!--
>         Setting this propery will make Continuum send all emails to
>         this address instead the address specified in the project
>         configuration
>         -->
>         <to-override>z</to-override>
>       </configuration>
>
> a=mail host
> b=mail port
>
> <component>
>       <role>org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.MailSender</role>

<implementation>org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.javamail.JavamailMailSend
> er</implementation>
>       <configuration>
>         <smtp-host>a</smtp-host>
>         <smtp-port>b</smtp-port>

<sslProvider>com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider</sslProvider>