continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Mailing is not working
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:22:43 GMT
Hi.  I set up my mailing like this, but I am not receiving any emails.
May someone please help me with this?  Thanks in advance.

x=name@domain.com like Bob@???.com
y=name like Bob
<configuration>
        <from-mailbox>x</from-mailbox>
        <from-name>y</from-name>
        <timestamp-format>EEE, d MMM yyyy HH:mm:ss Z</timestamp-format>
        <includeBuildResult>true</includeBuildResult>
        <alwaysSend>true</alwaysSend>
      </configuration>

z=name @domain.com like Clark@???.com
<configuration>
        <!--
        Setting this propery will make Continuum send all emails to
        this address instead the address specified in the project
        configuration
        -->
        <to-override>z</to-override>
      </configuration>

a=mail host
b=mail port

<component>
      <role>org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.MailSender</role>

<implementation>org.codehaus.plexus.mailsender.javamail.JavamailMailSend
er</implementation>
      <configuration>
        <smtp-host>a</smtp-host>
        <smtp-port>b</smtp-port>
        <sslProvider>com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider</sslProvider>
    	<!--
        <username>mylogin</username>
        <password>mypassword</password>
        <sslMode>true</sslMode>