continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Diverse Repositories
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:13:49 GMT
What work-around do you recommend for me to use if I have children which
are housed in different source code repositories from the parent, since
the source code repository which is read from the parent is assumed for
the children?  Will the file:// protocol work here?

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]