continuum-users mailing list archives

From David Leangen <contin...@leangen.net>
Subject Use of non-standard directory structure
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:27:55 GMT

Hello!

It appears that we're using a non-standard directory structure.

Due to our hierarchy of projects, we wanted to use short names for our
directories, but longer names for the project names. So, our project
names do not necessarily have the same value as the directory in which
it sits.

Because of this, Continuum can't find the source from svn, and I get an
error like this:

Provider message: The svn command failed.
Command output:
svn: URL 'https://company.com/com/company/group/group-module' doesn't exist

When the URL should be:
  https://company.com/com/company/group/module

Is my only option to change my directory names?

Or can I set the values in my POMs or something?

Thank you!